SMS day loan up to USD 500,000
SMS loan is a fast short term loan that can be used by SMS message or online. If you applied for SMS credit during working hours and the application was approved, you will get the money into your account in 10-15 minutes! To get this loan you do not need security, guarantor or paper documents.
SMS loans are usually in the amount of 1000 dollars SMS loans 1000 dollars for a period of 30 days to 90 days. Many companies offer new customers to take the first loan for free – without interest and costs. Our comparison table will help you choose the right credit card company. Below you can also find detailed information on best sms loans.
What are SMS loans?
SMS loan is one of the types of short term loan, or more precisely – type of application form and getting loan sms. SMS loans allow you to make an application for a loan without going to an office of the chosen lender and even without submitting an application via the Internet.
To get money you just need to send an SMS message with loan on request. The application form for SMS loans consists of a message with letters and numbers indicating the amount of necessary loans, payment, terms and personal password.
The lender will receive your application request and make a decision whether to grant you the loan or not. If you pass their credit check and the application is approved, then the money will be sent to your bank account in just a few minutes. But of course, to do the program via SMS you have to be registered in the lenders website. Below you will find the general requirements and registration procedure. Also, new users must first identify themselves (ID) thought network banking.
Who can borrow SMS loans?
The criteria, which must have the borrower, each lender decides individually, based on the philosophy of the company and its experience in the lending business. Typically, the potential customer must be:
- A citizen of Norway or its permanent;
- At the age of 18 years and older;
- Have an active bank account to identify your ID and a phone number.
- It must be sufficient and fixed income.
Frequent Reasons to Borrow a Loan SMS Money
SMS loans can be very useful in cases when you really need a small amount of money. E.g:
- It’s only a few days before payday, but you need extra money to cover your daily expenses;
- You need small amount of money to make any purchases.
- You have a contingency that cannot be delayed, such as medical expenses or car repair.
In any case, SMS loans will quickly help you cover unexpected expenses until you get your next paycheck and paycheck.
How to apply for SMS loan?
To apply for SMS loans on the day, the first thing you need to do is register on the lender’s website.
Only after registration, you can apply for a loan anytime and anywhere just by sending an SMS message to the lender.
In case you need to get a loan again in the future, you do not need to re-register – you just need to send a text message to the lender or apply online.
Registration is usually an electronic process that consists of the following steps.
- Search for a suitable lender – you must first compare different loan options – terms and conditions that the loan contains. Use our comparison table to find the best loan providers.
- Go to the selected lender’s website and make a registration there. During registration, you must provide personal information – names, surnames, birth numbers, perhaps the amount of monthly income and contact information – email or telephone number.
- After registration you will need to confirm yourself – identifying the process through network banking.
- If you have done everything that has been said above, you can apply for a loan. You can do this either online or by sending the SMS.
- Wait a few minutes before the lender transfers money to your bank account.
- Use the money as you like, but don’t forget about it and pay the loan on time!
If you ever want to take out a loan from another lender, you will need to repeat the registration on the site of the new lender.
How much can I borrow?
As mentioned above SMS loans per minute is one of the best way to get cash loans in case of unforeseen financial problems and you will be able to get money in minutes. However, you should keep in mind that SMS loans are usually available for a small amount of money. Usually, if this is your first and new SMS loan you can borrow from 1000, (for example many of our customers take SMS loan 5000 Norway) to USD 100,000. If you have borrowed from the specific lender before and repaid your loan on time , next time you may be able to SMS loan money directly up to $ 500,000, but in most cases the most popular is $ 10,000.
How fast can I get the money?
SMS loans are the fastest loans in the market!
If you have a bank account in the same bank as your lender, you will receive money within 10-15 minutes after reviewing and confirming your loan application by SMS.
If your account is in another bank, the transfer may take longer – up to three days from the date of application.
Can I apply for an SMS loan directly this weekend?
For most companies, you can apply for SMS loans directly 24/7 via the internet or via mobile.
Loan applications are the revenues during the respective lender’s opening hours, which can vary widely.
Most SMS lenders are open weekdays during regular business hours. Some are open a little longer in the evening and some also open on weekends.
It is only during these open times when the office works you will be able to get the loan proceeding.
SMS interest-free loan ➞ interest-free loan
Some lenders offer interest-free loans. To apply for a free loan you must be a new customer for this lender. The other terms of the loan are the same as for a regular SMS loan on the day.
When borrowing money for free, without interest, it is important to choose a down payment that best suits your terms and conditions. If you cannot repay the money on time, you will have to pay the regular price of the entire amount and there may also be late fees and reminder fees. It can get very expensive.
You should remember that free SMS loans are the type of loan with no fees or interest, but usually this only applies to the first loan, too small and too short term.
- Available loan for an entrepreneurial project: can it be done?
- Breach of Agreement: What Happens When I Don’t Pay a Renegotiated Debt?
- Co-applicant Loans – All about loans with a co-applicant
- Loan for the unemployed and indebted – only in the non-bank segment
- Credit for indebted is the best solution